2. Its cheap, only fifteen cents, an egg.
3. Its easy to fix, there are wide varieties of recipes.
4. Its packed in protein, perfect to begin a day.
5. Absolutely no carbs, no sugar in it.
6. Its rich in choline.
7. Eggs are one of the few foods that have vitamin – D.
8. Lutein and Zeaxanthin are two antioxidants found in eggs that help to prevent macular degeneration, age – related blindness.
9. Believe it or not…its low in cholesterol.
10. An excellent source of several essential amino acids.
11. Its versatile, can be paired up with many items.
12. Because it reminds me of my childhood breakfast.