Brussels sprouts with cheese sauce(American dish)
Brussels sprouts 1 bowl
White vinegar 3 cup
Sugar 1 spoon
Salt to taste
Black pepper 1 spoon
Red onion 1
Salt less butter 1 cup
Pista nuts 1 cup
1. In a deep pan add butter and place on the low flame.
2. When butter melts into yellow oil…. add onions and stir fry them till onions are translucent.
3. Now add sugar plus salt and stir fry it at high flame.
4. Once onions are reddish brown add white vinegar and pepper and boil it for few minutes.
5. Add 1-2 cup of water to the above and then add sprouts. Turn down the flame to medium. Boil the sprouts for at least 15-20 minutes with lid. Once it is cooked garnish with pista nuts and serve with cheese sauce.