Also Known As: Mango Pudding. Mango Mousee.
Alrighty…I used to think, Sheerkhand is the best, until recently I came up with Aamkhand! The fresh crushed cream, loaded with mango chunks and finished with almonds…sort of like a molten mango lava! Only this in a sizable cup…makes it simply irresistible. If you are a mango-freak like me, then…I am positive you will love this dish.
- Fresh Yogurts 2 cups
- Sweetened condensed milk 1 cup
- Mango chunks, 1 cup (the fresh ones)
- No Sugar – condensed milk has enough!
- Nuts n saffron to garnish
- Hang the yogurts in a cheese cloth, for a pretty looooong time. I guess, I did for at least 5 hours.
- Now, I mixed this hung yogurt (called Chukka in Hindi) with mango pulp and condensed milk. If you like…you can actually beat the solid yogurt…but I prefer mine to be bit chunky (no, no the actual reason could be ‘I am lazy’ ).
- Then, chill them and garnish with nuts and nutmeg powder. That’s it, dig in.